Sunday, July 31, 2005

Oh, It's On Now

Came home Saturday night after a few (okay, a lot) of Mexican Martinis made by Steph to promptly start reading some new shopping blogs that she recommended. And the first one was Slave To Target , because how AWESOME is it to have a blog dedicated entirely to Target, the best retail store on earth. It's a Target shopper's dream. And even dreamier to read it at almost midnight after a few Mexican Martinis under your belt.

So I was reading a blog by one of the contributors and she made it perfectly clear that she is not always grammatically correct. And of course, there were those who decided to be snarky and post comments anonymously about the grammatical errors of her blog. So, I'd had enough alcohol in me to be snarky back. So I posted a comment. And made a typo. (Apparently, I cannot spell grammar. In my haze, and self-righteousness, I typed "grammer". Oh, for that I'm sure I'm going straight to hell. But never fear, I'll use my Baylor student ID to swipe through to the Pearly Gates.) So, I got a comment to my comment. And I had to comment back. (Of course I did.)

Bring it on bitches. It's ON NOW.

http://slavetotarget.blogspot.com/2005/07/guide-to-college-bedding.html
(read the blog, then read the comments. You'll know who I am by my Blog Handle. It's better than my CB Handle from the mid-70's.)

3 comments:

Steph said...

Friends Don't Let Friends Drink and COMMENT!

Sweet T said...

steph, you couldn't save this site for when she was SOBER? ;o)

RedCartRomance said...

hey adrienne it's me, redcartromance!

thanks for blogging about my blog. I hope that you are not mad at me! I think that the grammar whore was saying I mispelled grammar, because I did! I can't believe the free time that people have, let alone the anal retentiveness as it's a BLOG not a book report!!!

love ya.
- redcartromance