Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Grammies

Again, I'm finding myself watching television just in order to stay cool and hip. If it weren't for my celebrity blogs, I would have no clue that Madge & Mimi were bickering (um, Madonna & Mariah to those who need to know). But I'm sitting here listening to Kelley Clarkson thinking I may actually need to buy her album. I also just watched Mary J. Blige completely botch a duet with U2. THAT's a random match. And Gwen Stefani has a bump?!? That's B-A-N-A-N-A-S! And I cannot wait for the Grammy Red Carpet update. LOVE Alicia Key's outfit, but her earrings totally did not match. And can someone tell me why Chris Martin from Coldplay was wearing a Masonic Lodge pin? Did he break the DaVinci code?

Music, it's spirit to my soul. I'm sure that's a quote somewhere.

4 comments:

Sweet T said...

wanna talk "non-hip"? when i saw the title GRAMMIES, the first thing i thot was, "what did her grandmother do now?" lol

Sweet T said...

oh... but i did know about the midge and mimi tiff. read that on imdb today.

Barb said...

That's funny...I thought the same thing. I know that I'm like totally non-hip...oh well!

Steph said...

I can top the non-hip. I didn't even KNOW they were on and spent the night hunched over a jigsaw puzzle with Chad. *yawn*

Might as well issue me my cane now..