Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's been a long long time

Wow. Seriously. It's been a while. So much has happened, that I'm not even sure where to begin.

I've been to Corpus Christi, Las Vegas, Nashville, and back to Columbia, SC and everywhere in between. Many treks to Houston (see Sweet T's blog if you need more info - she documents much better than I do!). Touring Broadway shows, camping yet not roughing it, as well as working long & laborious nights just trying to get caught up from the SC stint late last year.

And what about Frankenfinger you ask? Still crooked. Still doing physical therapy on a "when I can make it" basis. And Oscar. He's spending my inheritance with his histoplasmosis (go look that one up yourself) and his multiple trips to the vet with blood work, x-rays and meds.

So here we are. And what do I have to report?

Bath & Body Works is now carrying FLOWERING HERB again!! I totally think of 1995 with that smell. It takes me back to Birmingham, William, Medstandard, and sweet tea and fried foods in the heart of Dixie. aaahhh...memories....good times.

No comments: