Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stomach Eating My Spine

This is my favorite Lori-ism. And in true fashion, it utterly says it all and you get the meaning.

I started Weight Watchers again. Please don't ask me what new beginning this one is. I think I've been on WW since elementary school. Joanne had been on it many times as well since back in the day. And I do mean the '70s.

But why should the 1st 2 days of my "newest beginning" be the 2 hungriest days on record?

Sure, I didn't gain this weight by being hungry. But seriously? I had so many low blood sugar episodes I forgot how to count. Then I'd eat, have a carbolicious high, and crash into a nice blissful nap. How am I going to get through my work week?

I've eaten well into my daily and weekly points. BUT - at least I'm counting my points. cheap attempt at optimism.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh no! Does this mean I have to re-think the corpus-garlic-grilled shrimp for pool party!? You go girl - I'm behind you all the way! ...but I'll be eating your share of the shrimp!