Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week in Review

Monday - Friday: I was hungry every day. Low blood sugar daily, stomach growling. But hey it paid off - 4.2 lbs weight loss recorded at WW for Week 1. Helped out by....

Exercising! Besides laser tag, the new activity for WW guaranted to make you sweat, I also went 2-stepping at Graham's Friday night with co-workers. My 2-step is a little rusty, I still tend to lead, but I can get my polka 3-step ON!

Saturday: Cafe Java - I love you. This is how hungry I've been - I ate raw tomatoes on a salad for lunch this past week. For Saturday breakfast, I had egg beaters western omelet that even had green peppers in it! I was so hungry I even ate the green peppers.

New place for me to eat in Austin: Quality Seafood. Oysters on the half-shell, peel 'n eat shrimp, and delicioso grilled red snapper mango pico tacos. Delicious AND healthy!!!

The Dark Knight in IMAX. the mostest awesomest movie I've seen this summer. IMAX experience is amazing. When you sweep over the city skyscrapers, follow Batman on his motorcycle - YOU.ARE.THERE. I need to see this movie again - some of the action scenes were shot so close that sitting in the front row of IMAX I couldn't quite tell what ass-kicking the villain was getting. Plus, the discussion of Batman's psyche vs. The Joker's psycho-ness. This movie was impressive.

No comments: