Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How to: Make The Best Margarita Ever

"ever" is a bit of a hyperbole coming from these novices. They don't know the magical ingredients. Thankfully my secret is still safe.

http://www.austin360.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/food2/entries/2008/08/12/how_to_make_the_best_margarita.html

And to even enhance it with the Mexican Martini recipe?!? They haven't had Steph's.

And to even put this on video. Don't you know that taste testing is required before you can declare the right?

I scoff at their attempt.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Whoops. Secret not-so-safe. I've shared with almost everyone I make your recipe for because they always ask! I do however, give total credit where credit is due: to Baylor University, of course. Where else but college are drink receipes perfected?!