Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend Update

Sold the family silver. Thank goodness. I truly wasn't sure whether or not I should do it, but since I'm not that upset that I don't have it, I think I did the right thing. We received what we all thought to be a fair price for it so we're a little closer to finishing the personal assets of Joanne's estate.

On to Seabrook where I pretty much crashed until Tari & I needed to meet Duane at the Original Ninfa's to eat and then go to the Astros game.

Conversation between me & Tari on the way to Ninfa's.
We're passing by the Sara Lee Tea & Coffee Plant:
Me: (deep breath) coffee smells good!
Tari: (at the same time) DANG! How much coffee did you drink this morning?
Me: What do you mean? 1 mug?
Tari: That is a STRONG coffee fart!
Me: Um - we just passed the Sara Lee Tea & Coffee plant, thankyouverymuch.
Me: But thank you for thinking that my coffee fart would smell so good.
okay - so you probably had to be there for that conversation. But it was damn funny at the time.

Game: 'Stros 6 :: Cards 5
Not sure how that happened since it was the last 2 innings Astros finally pulled it out of their asses.

Shower 1 & Shower 2 were both good. But it was all day bridal showers. Exhausting!

And home on Sunday. After my 1 hour diversion because Tari left her wallet in my purse and I had to turn around and leave it at Duane's hardware store in the Heights! UGH! Tari, you've got to STOP putting crap of yours in my purse. Next time - you pay for FedEx.

No comments: