Thursday, September 14, 2006

What Not To Wear

Nominate me. No really, please, nominate me.

I am watching my evening Oprah DVR and she is doing the perfect bra and jeans episode. Her guest fashionista is the chica from What Not To Wear that airs on the TLC channel.

So I decided to surfthe WNTW site and saw that they are looking for people to nominate their friends who are fashion disasters and need some style guide. AND the bonus is that they are coming to Austin!

PICK ME! PICK ME! I am such an outdated fashion victim. I wear tees and jeans and slides to work. I don't even have much of anything that fits me any more since I lost 18 lbs. My closet is a war zone, and I get depressed looking in the mirror.

So, if you really ARE my friend, you'll go to this website and nominate me. Because you know I need it.

1 comment:

Sweet T said...

okay... i filled out your application. it asked me for your personality. i put:

We used to call her "the un-approachable one". Not because she looks mean or anything, but just because she looks like she doesn't want to be bothered half the time.
She's a mini-Martha Stewart and completely anal about organization.

you think that'll get you on the show???